- Dinner is a real treat cooked by Katarina and son Nico. Max, Katarina’s other son, makes sure guests are well taken care of.
- Integrity with eccentricity, that’s the kind of cocktail that appeals to the Bridgestone Guides, and it’s just what you will find in lovely Grove House…West Cork is celebrated as a free-spirited place, and it is seen in all its glory in Grove House.”
- “Katarina is Swedish and a quite a woman. Not only talented – she teaches piano, rides in events, cooks inventively- she is also full of zest and fun, loving her life as B7B and restaurant owner.”
- From food and music to works of art, Schull’s Grove House is a West Cork treasure.”
- “With young Nico firing out homely and delicious food in the Grove House kitchens, a third generation of the Runske family steps into the limelight…Katarina Runske is a human dynamo, one of those extraordinary people whose elemental energy is astounding to an outsider… Grove somehow summarises the classy bohemianism of Schull. It’s patrician, eccentric, 100% West Cork.” The Bridgestone 100 Best Places to Stay in Ireland, 2012
- “Grove House has charm and is a homey spot. There is also a lovely outside terrace to kick back with a glass of wine and watch the boats go by.” Ireland’s Best Coastal Retreats,